Marketing and Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Located in our headquarters in Cork, Ireland with the possibility of working remotely from time to time. Mon, May 31, 2021
Graphic Design – Comfortable using MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud to generate content designed to be delivered through multiple mediums.
Storyboarding –Planning and storyboarding video guides and explainers.
Video Production – Camera operation, lighting and audio capture
Video Post-production – Using footage and audio captured, use Adobe Premiere Pro to create videos.
Motion Editing Graphics in Adobe After Effects
- Digital Media management and archiving.
Proofing – must have a keen eye for detail and ensure that documents are well written, structured and grammatically correct.
Website Administration – Required to work with other staff members to maintain the website and upload the necessary documentation.
Marketing – Facilitate marketing campaigns to advertise new products and services, using platforms such as Mailchimp.
Support - team player and support all other staff with marketing/presentations and be prepared to get involved in general administration tasks also as required
Research and Analysis – be able to perform competitor analysis and prepare detailed reports and presentations.
- Degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and IT literate – must demonstrate experience working with MS Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Familiarity working with websites, HTML and Wordpress/ Shopify.
- Strong English writing and editing skills across the long and short form.
- Good understanding of videography and photography techniques including lighting, framing and audio capture.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, including some remote colleagues.
- High proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator.
- Experience working within an engineering, infrastructure or Software companies.
- A creative, story-telling spirit, able to brainstorm great original marketing ideas.
- Willingness to travel for work.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of work completed.
2021-05-31|||Located in our headquarters in Cork, Ireland with the possibility of working remotely from time to time.|||||||||lgjFVkmr4jKSHJpn|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required