The new demarcation box is an innovative design enabling greater flexibility within our FTTP network. Primarily used for providing a spliced demarcation point between the external network and customers internal fibre cabling.
Designed to fit in place of existing cover 101, accommodates copper crimps without breaking down service, position for 2x SC (simplex) or 4x LC (duplex) enabling test capability, provision for a reflector for future commissioning capability, compatible with legacy BT network installations.
- External demarcation enclosure for FTTH networks, with either splicing or connector connectivity options, therefore acting as a test point in the network also. Multiple cable entries/exists give installer flexibility for all installation scenarios.
- Slack storage is incorporated into the unit and it is designed to be compatible with multiple different cable configurations.
- Can also be used for Copper access network provisioning as it has a designated section for Copper crimp connectors.
Discrete and Compact
- By nature of its compact size and aesthetically pleasing design, it discretely blends in to the external façade of the customer’s premises. It can be secured on to all façade types with standard fastenings screws provided with it
- In addition to this it is designed to fit with legacy network accessories, i.e. capping, cables, etc.
- Dimensions: L: 150mm x W: 143mm x H: 33mm Secure and Robust
Secure and Discrete
- Screw locking mechanism protects the splice / connectors inside it.
- IP56 water-proofing and UV stabilised material ensures it performs well under a range of climatic conditions Fibre Optic – External Customer Service Point
Features & Benefits
- IP56 waterproof rating with rubber seal compression
- 90°& 180° snap lock opening position
- Test point possible through connectivity option
- All connectivity types (SC or LC back to back), not supplied.
- Copper provisioning showing crimp connector entry & storage
- Multiple cables compatibility with rubber grommets
- Compatible with legacy copper network capping
- Multiple cable exit points (rear and bottom)
- CSP security points (M4 threaded bushes used for all fastening points)
- Up to 6 splices capacity inc. reflectors
- High cable storage slack (3m length @ 3mm diameter)
- Compact size (L: 166/ W:144/ H:33 mm)